Saturday, August 1, 2009

The best guide to the Cosmos in the history of the Cosmos

Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is [Dr.] Dru Johnston, one of the top authorities on Cosmology, Astronomy, Superstring theory, Multiple Dimensionality, Vulcanism, Relativity and Chewbacca. I did not attend any of the top universities for these fields, nor were they the main focus of my study. I didn't get brainwashed by the man when I learned about Superstring, I learned from the streets. So while I consider myself a top level expert on these subjects, and have certainly earned a doctorate from the Astronomy school of hard knocks, the man keeps trying to get me down when I claim I'm a doctor. Hence the brackets.

Also, I am re-introducing myself because although we have never formally met in this dimension we have met many times over in one of the other multiple universes as posited by Quantum Mechanics. In fact we have also fucked, married, divorced, cheated on one another, told our deep dark secrets, impregnated one another, lied about enjoying Can't Hardly Wait, murdered each other, watched Lost together, decided Lost was no good together, switched to Battlestar together, gave each other handjobs, continued to watch Lost together and so on and so on. So hello again, my wife/husband/ex/murdervictim/murderer/lover/oppressor/Lostaccomplice/handjobgiverandreceiver.

In this blog I plan on laying down the truth about the universe, and teach all you a little bit about this thing called science. The Cosmological Principles is already your number one resource for all things cosmology. Get used to it.

Prepare to be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment